Pages

2009-11-28

My New (Thanksgiving) Fan

I am pleased to report that my final (for now) ceiling fan installation went off without a hitch. Huzzah! With the aide of my father I was able to finish up the second of my recent ceiling fan upgrades. If you recall from an earlier post, I had replaced the ceiling fan in my bedroom when I moved in 2 years ago. I replaced the ceiling fan in my library a few months ago with a fan almost identical to my bedroom fan. Then, on Thanksgiving day, my father and I finished up on the living room fan. This one was a larger model, which was more appropriate for the size of a living room, but with the same color scheme and similar style to the other two. Pictures follow...

Library:

Living Room:

So, until next time sports fans...Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment