Pages

2009-10-31

So Far, So...

Well my hopes seem to have been fulfilled, as the last couple of weekends have been 'event free' and extremely peaceful. Needless to say, a huge relief considering the back to back to back awful weekends I had before. I didn't post anything until now, so as to avoid jinxing anything. So, I'm hoping for a three-peat this weekend to match the three-peat of awfulness prior. Again, I almost did not post this, so I would not jinx this. So, I'm going to end it hear and cut it short. All going well, I should finally have an update next week with some follow up I mentioned a while back about some house work that I was actually planning to do: ceiling fan replacements. Until next time...
Cheers,

(Oh yeah, I completely forgot: happy halloween.)

No comments:

Post a Comment